OFI-30A/AT can detect optical signal presence, type and direction anywhere on fibers during optical network deployment, maintenance and troubleshooting. With non-destructive macro-bend detection technology, it introduces no damage to tested fiber or interference to the service on fiber.
OFI-30A/AT Optical Fiber Identifier is an important tool for optical maintenance, which is used for nondestructive fiber identification work, can be detected in any location of both SM and MM fiber. Meanwhile when you combined with OFI-30A/AT Optical Signal Generator, which can realize low-frequency signal online injection, and also realize to find a particular fiber online without modulation signal in optical fiber signal .
OFI-30A series is able to identify wide-spectrum signals (such as signals in CATV system) and can be used in SONET/SDH & DWDM systems tests. This tester is designed for machine room complex optical patch cords provides a good solution.
- Detected low-frequency signal emitted of OFI-30AT
- Buzzer indication
- Indication of signal presence, strength and direction
- Simple, free training
- Support a variety of optical fiber diameter
- Low-frequency signal online injection
- Do not interfere with the online optical fiber
- Identify the signal automatically
- Non-destructive detection
- CW/MOD tones detection
- Digital Display relative optical power
- Handheld & sturdy
* Specifications subject to change without notice
OFI-30A,OFI-30AT,User Manual, Soft Carrying case, Alkaline battery, Header*4, Light shield