CATV network testing simplified
With an embedded DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem, the CX150-D3+ supports full upstream and downstream 8x4 channel bonding, IPv6 addressing and Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption used in next generation DOCSIS 3.0 networks. Cable modem emulation offered by both units provides valuable statistics pertaining to the upstream and downstream paths and related servers for video, Internet and VoIP traffic. Triple Play services can be verified on either the RF and/or LAN interfaces while the unique pass-through mode provides true modem emulation and Ethernet traffic statistics. The Remote View option allows viewing of the return path monitoring results from a CX180R headend system.
Wireless connectivity has been enhanced – field technicians now have the option to upload test results via Bluetooth, 802.11b/g/n WiFi or 3G UMTS connections (in addition to USB memory stick and FTP capabilities already supported).
- Intuitive presentation of measurements with test graphics
- High resolution color touch-screen viewable in any lighting condition fitted with protective cover
- Robust, handheld chassis packed with powerful and flexible features for demanding environments and test conditions
- Optimized for field engineers or technicians installing and maintaining CATV networks enabling triple play services
- Ethernet port and connection for back office applications, workforce management and triple play service verification
- USB memory stick, Bluetooth adaptor, and FTP upload capability for test result storage and file transfer respectively
- Maintain instrument software, manage test configurations, process measurement results and generate customer test reports using included ReVeal™ PC software
- Extend field testing time using interchangeable LiIon battery pack/s. Greater battery autonomy provided in standby mode
- Supports advanced IP testing; Ping, Trace Route, ARP Wiz, VoIP, VeTest, WiFi, Web browser, and FTP upload/download
- Perform remote testing and monitoring using the remote control option via standard Ethernet interface
- NetWiz cable diagnosis with network statistics*
- VoIP call emulation and MOS performance analysis*
- WiFi Wiz site survey with Internet and VoIP check*